Millennia Ingenero
Hello and welcome to Millennia Ingenero, a rpg based forum. If you are new we would appreciate it if you Register for an accoung. But before you do, have a look at the site and then Register.

For Users who already have membership, please Log In

Thank you,
Forum Administrator
Millennia Ingenero
Hello and welcome to Millennia Ingenero, a rpg based forum. If you are new we would appreciate it if you Register for an accoung. But before you do, have a look at the site and then Register.

For Users who already have membership, please Log In

Thank you,
Forum Administrator
Millennia Ingenero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millennia Ingenero

An anime fantasy RPG where you can be your very own character, act how you wish and say what you feel.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
may it be
welcome welcome welcome welcome
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sed lacus eget felis tincidunt tempor. Pellentesque tellus orci, suscipit eleifend lobortis at, malesuada sed augue. Sed volutpat erat sed elit facilisis sed interdum tellus congue. Nulla bibendum rhoncus ipsum, sit amet varius ante cursus a.
an evening star
staff staff staff staff staff
shines down
something something something
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sed lacus eget felis tincidunt tempor. Pellentesque tellus orci, suscipit eleifend lobortis at, malesuada sed augue. Sed volutpat erat sed elit facilisis sed interdum tellus congue. Nulla bibendum rhoncus ipsum, sit amet varius ante cursus a.
upon you
something something something
mornie utúlië
credits credits credits credits
This skin was made by hayreybear of on the edge. skins were borrowed from slightly insane & proboards support. lyrics are from may it be by enya.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CURRENT MOON
Head Admin

Monthly
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
Weekly
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
Top posters
Mikazuki
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_vote_lcapImimoshi, Mizuko I_voting_barImimoshi, Mizuko I_vote_rcap 
Shinsengumi
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_vote_lcapImimoshi, Mizuko I_voting_barImimoshi, Mizuko I_vote_rcap 
Mizuko
Sukiyomi
Latest topics
» Affiliation Guide
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 pm by Mikazuki

» Housing Request
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 pm by Mikazuki

» INFO!!! Turn on HTML
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm by Mikazuki

» Miyagi Prefecture
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm by Sukiyomi

» Based Upon
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 pm by Mikazuki

» Race Info
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 pm by Mikazuki

» Hey.
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 am by Shinsengumi

» Application Malfunction
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm by Mikazuki

» Asylum
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:48 pm by Mikazuki

» Shop Ideas
Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:46 pm by Mikazuki

Imimoshi, Mizuko Sde62g
Imimoshi, Mizuko Sakura10

Imimoshi, Mizuko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuko
Mizuko

Imimoshi, Mizuko Empty
PostSubject: Imimoshi, Mizuko   Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Imimoshi, Mizuko 20184b12
•Imimoshi, Mizuko•
"How did you know I had Shadowhunter blood? Was there some way you could tell?"

First Name: Mizuko
Middle Name: Riko
Last Name: Imimoshi
Sexual Orientation: Straight

"I could point out that you burned my clothes."

Hair: Blonde, long, straight
Eyes: Ocean blue
Skin: slightly pale
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130
Everyday Clothing: Sundresses
Other: When not wearing a dress usually wears shorts, a t-shirt, and sneakers

He put his hand to his cheek, more in surprise than pain. "What the hell was that for?"

Personality: Can be shy at first but will open up. Is very friendly and likes to help people. Also very intelligent.
Bad Habit: Bites my nails
The way you treat others: Treats others with kindness and respect. Tries to help out if needed
Pet Peeves: Being late
  • Playing the piano
  • Reading

Dislikes:
  • Rude people
  • Bullies
  • Onions

"The funny thing about mundies," Jace said to nobody in particular, "is how obsessed with magic they are for a bunch of people who don't know what the word means."

Race: Mundane
Special Ability: Water Control: Can control water but is limited to what I can do with it. I cannot hurt anybody with it.
Weapon: None
Weakness:

• Let’s people walk over her sometimes
  • Doesn’t stand up for herself
  • Shy and quiet

Strength:

• Hard working
  • Responsible
  • Very caring

"I may be a killer,:" Jace said, "but I know what I am. Can you say the same?"

Date of Birth: December 3
Origin: Germany
History: Mizuko was born a human and lived with her parents on planet Earth. They lived together happily in a four story mansion. A few days after her 17th birthday a group of people broke into her mansion. They killed her parents and kidnapped her. The people who kidnapped her were scientists who needed people to experiment on. They took her to a laboratory hidden deep underground. There they experimented on her for months. All of their previous experiments had failed. Finally one night they were somewhat successful. She was able to control the element water. She did amazing things with it. At first she was happy about what they had given her. Soon after they tried doing other things to her. They were able to make her see angels, demons, and other creatures normal humans couldn't see. That began to scare her and she realized they were truly evil and planned to do worse to her. So she planned an escape and ended up here.
©Millennia Ingenero.Template created by Admin.Quotes from City of Bones.All right reserved.

Last edited by Mizuko on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikazuki
Mikazuki

Imimoshi, Mizuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imimoshi, Mizuko   Imimoshi, Mizuko I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 pm

1) One tiny problem, your Origin, could you specify exactly where on Earth, such as a state, country, or something? All members come from Earth for Earth only has Heaven and Hell, I messed up on that part of the application, so if you could just fix that, please and thank you.

2) Water Control as a special ability, I would like to count, but I am currently making an application for Special skills and ability therefore you may need to change that.

But.....other than that, all is peachy. ^-^ Thanks so much oh and...

Imimoshi, Mizuko 4rcimg

....TAAADAAAHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
https://millenniaingenero.rpg-board.net

Imimoshi, Mizuko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Millennia Ingenero :: Guide to MI :: Registrations :: Filed Application-
Jump to: